Brotha Lovers


%s's Avatar
posts
Posted 15 Aug 2019 - 06:47 AM #1
While high quality does not match up against Blacked.com or even Brazzer but they still put up the best IR scenes out there. They have been around for over 19 years and are still strong, nothing but good old amateur IR and it ended with creampie. The sex is real because the director let them fuck as they do in real life, most pro porn a director will tell you to switch different positions. they have shot the biggest name in porn like Kagney Linn Karter, Katie England, Riley Reynolds, Rebecca Wild, and Candy Cotton. They just shot Khloe Kapri which is listed in the coming soon area  I hope they shoot Riley Regin and other who are down with brothas and not these fake woke bitches
Baraka
Baraka's Avatar
1308 posts
Posted 15 Aug 2019 - 09:26 AM #2
Sorry JMac, but I disagree.  They used to shoot pretty realistic sex years ago, but no more.  They shoot way too much reverse cowgirl and stupid looking scissor missionary now.  "Porno shots", in other words.  Reverse cowgirl is not normal sex.  It is a contrived position invented for porn, supposedly for the benefit of the viewer.  Once you realize that, it just looks ridiculous and it's not hot.  And Brothalovers scenes don't have anywhere near the passion that Blacked scenes do.  They need to go back to the formula of 69, cowgirl, and between the legs missionary with creampie.  That's real sex.  I do agree that they should get Natalia and Arietta.  Kagney and maybe Tia are the only interesting looking scenes coming up.  I hope they release that other 15 year-old Savannah Rain scene before I die.
AussieMan
AussieMan's Avatar
1745 posts
Posted 15 Aug 2019 - 10:37 AM #3
I like the rawness of BrothaLovers. It's like homemade porn but with known pornstars.
Oil489
Oil489's Avatar
209 posts
Posted 17 Aug 2019 - 09:07 AM #4
Baraka wrote:
Sorry JMac, but I disagree.  They used to shoot pretty realistic sex years ago, but no more.  They shoot way too much reverse cowgirl and stupid looking scissor missionary now.  "Porno shots", in other words.  Reverse cowgirl is not normal sex.  It is a contrived position invented for porn, supposedly for the benefit of the viewer.  Once you realize that, it just looks ridiculous and it's not hot.  And Brothalovers scenes don't have anywhere near the passion that Blacked scenes do.  They need to go back to the formula of 69, cowgirl, and between the legs missionary with creampie.  That's real sex.  I do agree that they should get Natalia and Arietta.  Kagney and maybe Tia are the only interesting looking scenes coming up.  I hope they release that other 15 year-old Savannah Rain scene before I die.
I agree with you on the noticeable change in positions at BL. They used to be big on spreadeagle but not so much anymore. Site still rocks though. They have been doing better when it come to releaseing thier backlog as of late.
Baraka
Baraka's Avatar
1308 posts
Posted 17 Aug 2019 - 10:05 AM #5
Oil489 wrote:
I agree with you on the noticeable change in positions at BL. They used to be big on spreadeagle but not so much anymore. Site still rocks though. They have been doing better when it come to releaseing thier backlog as of late.

BL is ok on the rare occasion they feature a really hot girl.  But Brothalovers got left behind the Blacked sites when it comes to heat, dynamicism, and production quality.  Now that Blacked is doing a lot of creampies with really hot women, Brothalovers is even less distinguished.  I think they should do some scenes with Holly Hotwife. 
JBJ
JBJ's Avatar
861 posts
Posted 18 Aug 2019 - 03:42 AM #6
Blacked is very scripted and artificial compared to Brothalovers. Brothalovers is considerably more natural.
Baraka
Baraka's Avatar
1308 posts
Posted 18 Aug 2019 - 10:55 AM #7
JBJ wrote:
Blacked is very scripted and artificial compared to Brothalovers. Brothalovers is considerably more natural.
Yeah...seeing lighting stands and camera flashes going off looks so natural.  BL is every bit as scripted as Blacked when it comes to the sex.  BL's only advantage over other studios in the past was that they always did creampies.  Now the Blacked sites are doing quite a few, and their scenes just have way more heat, actually.  One example...did you see the Ivy Wolfe Raw scene?  Way more natural looking and hotter than anything BL has ever done.

%s's Avatar
posts
Posted 18 Aug 2019 - 11:56 AM #8
Baraka wrote:
Sorry JMac, but I disagree.  They used to shoot pretty realistic sex years ago, but no more.  They shoot way too much reverse cowgirl and stupid looking scissor missionary now.  "Porno shots", in other words.  Reverse cowgirl is not normal sex.  It is a contrived position invented for porn, supposedly for the benefit of the viewer.  Once you realize that, it just looks ridiculous and it's not hot.  And Brothalovers scenes don't have anywhere near the passion that Blacked scenes do.  They need to go back to the formula of 69, cowgirl, and between the legs missionary with creampie.  That's real sex.  I do agree that they should get Natalia and Arietta.  Kagney and maybe Tia are the only interesting looking scenes coming up.  I hope they release that other 15 year-old Savannah Rain scene before I die.

I have to agree and disagree on Brothalover, I disagree with the different between Brothalover scene and Blacked scenes that the sex is more real and it not scripted. Most pro porn scene there is a lack of chemistry which can be turned out to be a bad scene and it in most pro porn scene Also the sex is real because the director doesn't tell you to stop and change positions uncomfortable for female performers. In the begin of a Brothalover scene, it started with lap dance then the ended of the scene is with the creampie which sometimes we don't see that on Blacked. 

But I do agree that when it comes to high-quality productions Blacked will always have the edge on Brothlover. 
MyWave
MyWave's Avatar
6 posts
Posted 02 Sep 2019 - 06:48 AM #9
They need to release more scenes a month. I sometimes forget they exist.
PBDY
PBDY's Avatar
164 posts
Posted 02 Sep 2019 - 08:51 AM #10
One thing that make BrothaLovers great is that the sex is real, unscripted and both performers are very much into each other. The one problem I have with them is there's no schedule of when a scene is going to be released. The same problem with PinkyXXX. Another benefit of BrothaLovers is it helps alot of black male talent get a start/platform in the industry.

One of the aspects of Lansky's brand that I really like is the release schedule for a new scene comes with a countdown, the pixeled pictures of who might be in it. If BrothaLovers had more consistent updates then it will improve. I do appreciate that they got IR scenes from Reena Sky, Marta LaCroft, Kagney, Ariella Ferrera, Sarah Vandella, Anissa Kate, and Jean Michaels, just to name a few IR performers.

%s's Avatar
posts
Posted 02 Sep 2019 - 09:18 AM #11
The problem with BL is the lighting and camerawork/directing are as bad as Kayden Kross-eyed's shit