Blacked Raw thread

Baraka
610 posts
Posted 10 Aug 2019 - 10:58 AM #1
I made a different thread for Raw.  I thought it made more sense to keep them separate. 

Anyway....another fucked up scene.  Two sisters who will perform together in the same scene are obviously severely damaged human beings.  Paisley Porter was the last good scene they did, and that was about six scenes ago.
Stoic
282 posts
Posted 10 Aug 2019 - 05:36 AM #2
They seem to have a love affair with Jax, who is a subpar male talent at best.
Baraka
610 posts
Posted 10 Aug 2019 - 11:04 AM #3
Stoic wrote:
They seem to have a love affair with Jax, who is a subpar male talent at best.

I don't have a problem with him.  I don't understand why they let Louie go.
coffin
287 posts
Posted 11 Aug 2019 - 04:53 AM #4
Baraka wrote:
I made a different thread for Raw.  I thought it made more sense to keep them separate. 

Anyway....another fucked up scene.  Two sisters who will perform together in the same scene are obviously severely damaged human beings.  Paisley Porter was the last good scene they did, and that was about six scenes ago.

Thanks for the thread Big B,  I really didn't like Porter in any of her scenes.  I started watching the twins but couldn't finish,  I don't find Jax subpar, he seems to be into it, but everyone has there own opinion
blackpleasure79
202 posts
Posted 11 Aug 2019 - 05:04 AM #5
Baraka wrote:
Stoic wrote:
wrote

I don't have a problem with him.  I don't understand why they let Louie go.

It was because of the controversy around him with other girls who tried to fuck off camera.
Baraka
610 posts
Posted 11 Aug 2019 - 05:59 AM #6
coffin wrote:
Baraka wrote:
wrote

Thanks for the thread Big B,  I really didn't like Porter in any of her scenes.  I started watching the twins but couldn't finish,  I don't find Jax subpar, he seems to be into it, but everyone has there own opinion

I didn't like what they did with Paisley's Blacked scene, but I did enjoy her Raw scene...some 69 action and a cowgirl creampie finish is hot stuff to me.  I'd like to see more of her.  I'm not going to bother with that twin scene for a few different reasons.  I would have watched it if it was a 2 on 2 though.

The newest scene is Leah Winters
https://www.blackedraw.com/you-think-i-should?nats=NDY5LjIuOS4yOC4xMDY1LjAuMC4wLjA
Baraka
610 posts
Posted 12 Aug 2019 - 04:24 AM #8
JMac wrote:
Damn them and their man-ass licking obsession.
Baraka
610 posts
Posted 15 Aug 2019 - 09:14 AM #9
Leah is a very cute girl but they totally fucked up the scene again.  Clothes left on too long, ass-eating, cowgirl shot from behind was way too brief.  Missionary creampie was the only good thing about it.
DARKKNIGHT
2 posts
Posted 16 Aug 2019 - 04:44 AM #10
I find that Leah's scene ends too suddenly. When they change rooms to go to the bedroom I would have preferred more  positions than a simple missionary and a creampie. 
Baraka
610 posts
Posted 20 Aug 2019 - 03:04 AM #11
That's 2 out of 3 of Ashley Lane's Raw scenes they have done a shitty job with now.  The foursome with Mona was hot, but this one with Abbey was not very good.  They just can't resist that goddamn ass-eating bullshit all the time.  Fuck that reverse-cowgirl garbage too.