Megathreads Wiped Out

Hoss5973
1634 posts
Posted 10 Dec 2022 - 07:47 AM #1
Sorry, but the Megathreads are gone. I had posted a scene mistakenly as a new thread instead of adding to the existing thread, so I deleted it. However, this forum will still show the deleted thread as the "latest thread", so I usually clean those up in the back end. Unfortunately, I apparently ticked ALL of the boxes instead of just the one, so all of the threads are gone --- once deleted on the backend, they are not retrievable. Words cannot express how sorry I am for this. My apologies to all the uploaders whose hard work was wiped out. This really just sucks... No one to blame but myself. 
Baraka
1308 posts
Posted 11 Dec 2022 - 09:38 AM #2
poohbear
356 posts
Posted 12 Dec 2022 - 09:14 AM #3
Oh, man!  That sucks!  Always looked forward to seeing your Lex Steele uploads.  Completed most of my collections and video upgrades from years past.  I hope you start another one.    
volcane
201 posts
Posted 13 Dec 2022 - 01:09 AM #4
Hello,
where have all my threads gone ?? all this work ...:(:'(
Any chance to restore all the threads ?

regards,
Volcane
volcane
201 posts
Posted 16 Dec 2022 - 12:52 PM #5
Hello hoss5973,
I have all the bodies of my posts in the form of text files, would it be possible using a script to put everything back on the forum?
Regards,
Volcane.
Hoss5973
1634 posts
Posted 25 Dec 2022 - 11:00 AM #6
volcane wrote:
Hello hoss5973,
I have all the bodies of my posts in the form of text files, would it be possible using a script to put everything back on the forum?
Regards,
Volcane.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea of how to do that. I back up all my posts as well, but I guess I'll have to post them all one at a time. So sorry for this --- I feel so bad about this happening.