UFC/MMA Black Fighters and White Women.

Treyblk
23 posts
Posted 19 Jun 2022 - 10:30 AM #1
I absolutely love Mixed Martial Arts. I’ve been following the sport for years; it’s become a healthy obsession and hobby of mine for a long time now. Recently I have noticed an amazing trend amongst the black fighters in the sport. They love white women! Seeing their wives/girlfriends after the fight in the octagon and posts on social media, I begin to realize that a very high percentage of the black fighters in the UFC are married to or dating a white woman. It’s just an awesome thing I recently noticed that makes me happy to see! Below are black fighters who are currently married to or dating a white woman.

Solute to you gentleman!

Demetrious Johnson
Daniel Cormier
Kamaru Usman
Israel Adesanya
Aljamain Sterling
Jared Cannonier
Alistair Overeem
Joaquin Buckley
Corey Anderson
Derek Brunson
Neil Magny
Bobby Green
John Dodson
Herb Dean

Feel free to talk all things UFC/MMA here. It’s my favorite sport!
JBJ
770 posts
Posted 19 Jun 2022 - 07:39 AM #2
I love MMA as well, but the amount of rich black athletes with pauper white wives is genuinely embarrassing to me. It's way worse in NFL football. I honestly doubt over half of these types of relationships would exist if the dude had a regular 9-5 middle income job.

I noticed a long time ago that wealthy AMERICAN  white female celebrities are never with black men (Kardashians excepted). People can claim there aren't many in their circles, but is that really true? Lots of famous black celebrities out there, especially in music and sports but Hollywood starlets and pop singers avoid them entirely. 
Subsaharan
807 posts
Posted 19 Jun 2022 - 11:59 AM #3
JBJ wrote:
I love MMA as well, but the amount of rich black athletes with pauper white wives is genuinely embarrassing to me. It's way worse in NFL football. I honestly doubt over half of these types of relationships would exist if the dude had a regular 9-5 middle income job.

I noticed a long time ago that wealthy AMERICAN  white female celebrities are never with black men (Kardashians excepted). People can claim there aren't many in their circles, but is that really true? Lots of famous black celebrities out there, especially in music and sports but Hollywood starlets and pop singers avoid them entirely. 

Well said interacially black male and female  celebs date losers it embarrassing.
Teachr
25 posts
Posted 20 Jun 2022 - 01:07 AM #4
JBJ wrote:

Well... how many white actresses and singers do you see dating white athletes? How long do you think that relationship would even last? 

From what I see, athletes - regardless of their race - generally date models, groupies, or other athletes. Not singers and actresses. Social circles rarely crossover like that, regardless of race
blu
253 posts
Posted 20 Jun 2022 - 06:05 AM #5
I deadass thought Usman's wife was Black

I'm equally surprised to hear Aljo has any bitch at all
blacklime
508 posts
Posted 20 Jun 2022 - 12:16 PM #6
Treyblk wrote:
I absolutely love Mixed Martial Arts. I’ve been following the sport for years; it’s become a healthy obsession and hobby of mine for a long time now. Recently I have noticed an amazing trend amongst the black fighters in the sport. They love white women! Seeing their wives/girlfriends after the fight in the octagon and posts on social media, I begin to realize that a very high percentage of the black fighters in the UFC are married to or dating a white woman. It’s just an awesome thing I recently noticed that makes me happy to see! Below are black fighters who are currently married to or dating a white woman.

Solute to you gentleman!

Demetrious Johnson
Daniel Cormier
Kamaru Usman
Israel Adesanya
Aljamain Sterling
Jared Cannonier
Alistair Overeem
Joaquin Buckley
Corey Anderson
Derek Brunson
Neil Magny
Bobby Green
John Dodson
Herb Dean

Feel free to talk all things UFC/MMA here. It’s my favorite sport!

I know this is an IR website but I think it's cringe to worship white women like that. That being said, I know for some black males it can be a lot harder to attract decent looking western black women than to attract decent looking western white women. Some of these niggas coon for sure but sometimes they don't. I don't know any of these people so I can't tell the intent behind the IR pairing. I hope these niggas didn't pick these women because they're white and they "like" them cause if so they're gonna get fucked. I've see many black atheletes get fucked over because of that. Serves them right.
JBJ
770 posts
Posted 21 Jun 2022 - 03:24 AM #7
Sterling's girl isn't white btw, just very light skinned. She might be Dominican.
JoyDivision
60 posts
Posted 21 Jun 2022 - 01:32 AM #8
Well, I'm not the one getting pussy and we sure ain't getting any sex tapes from them, so I could care less whom they are dating.
Theo_Young
1530 posts
Posted 21 Jun 2022 - 09:10 AM #9
JBJ wrote:

You haven't  seen Black Premier League ''soccer'' players and their wives. 
Subsaharan
807 posts
Posted 21 Jun 2022 - 10:32 AM #10
Theo_Young wrote:
JBJ wrote:
wrote

IF you mean the EPL, major league sports athletes are amatuer when it comes to marrying  white women.If it wasn't  for the African players who grew up in Africa  it would  be worse.The ones from first gen immigrants or Afro mixed descendants like whites  a lot.No yellow or redbones like most NFL,NBA they have to be Scandanavian  white.
Theo_Young
1530 posts
Posted 22 Jun 2022 - 04:38 AM #11
Subsaharan wrote:
Theo_Young wrote:
wrote

IF you mean the EPL, major league sports athletes are amatuer when it comes to marrying  white women.If it wasn't  for the African players who grew up in Africa  it would  be worse.The ones from first gen immigrants or Afro mixed descendants like whites  a lot.No yellow or redbones like most NFL,NBA they have to be Scandanavian  white.

YUP!