Girls' First Time IR Announcement Thread

JBJ
177 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 01:00 AM #1
Just like the thread on IR Tube, this is a place to announce girls' first time IR scenes. I'm primarily taking it upon myself to make this thread because I was very surprised to see Uma Jolie go black with Rob Piper. Knowing her racist past, that's a bit of a shock, and weirdly, no one on this forum made any sort of comment (this board is however, MUCH less active than IR Tube). 

https://twitter.com/RobPiperXXX/status/1178266594205671425
MrWong
10 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 01:22 AM #2
It was discussed briefly. It's only a 6 minute video so it can't be too spectacular. Too little,  too late. 

Passed
incognegro
2 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 03:49 AM #3
does anyone have that Uma clip????
JMac
2003 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 04:07 AM #4
JBJ wrote:
Just like the thread on IR Tube, this is a place to announce girls' first time IR scenes. I'm primarily taking it upon myself to make this thread because I was very surprised to see Uma Jolie go black with Rob Piper. Knowing her racist past, that's a bit of a shock, and weirdly, no one on this forum made any sort of comment (this board is however, MUCH less active than IR Tube). 

https://twitter.com/RobPiperXXX/status/1178266594205671425

Just because they do black dick doesn't mean nothing because at the end of the day she is still racist. But Rob Piper should get the blame for this to because Prince and other black male performer refused to work with her. Sadly most don't care because they choose pussy and money over pride. As for that Uma I hope this will be her 1st and last IR

So what do these Ho's need to do to satisfy you? Eat KFC while ridin IR Cowgirl and get an 0bama Tramp stamp  ?
JBJ
177 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 05:04 AM #6
JMac wrote:
JBJ wrote:
wrote

Just because they do black dick doesn't mean nothing because at the end of the day she is still racist. But Rob Piper should get the blame for this to because Prince and other black male performer refused to work with her. Sadly most don't care because they choose pussy and money over pride. As for that Uma I hope this will be her 1st and last IR

I'm not happy about the video, I was just expressing surprise because the old forum was ripe with conversation and insight, and usually a dodger pulling a stunt like this would stir a wave of conversation and we'd probably know the background story behind this. It's a huge L for Piper in that she's overtly anti-black, but I can't pretend the bizarreness of the situation hasn't peaked my interest in terms of how such a scene came to be.
sapphi10489
756 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 05:18 AM #7
Yea, I Remeber reading a post about Kimmy Granger saying she shooting with Ricky next month.

These racist hoes are just not getting as much work or contract about to expire.
blkknight1
607 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 05:49 AM #8
Oh I dont think it will be her last as she has been retweeting  a lot of blacked stuff, and she has been at Vixen functions like the parties and photoshoots, and she has been sporting her vixen gear, so she seemingly would be back in Lansky's good graces.  As for Rob Piper doing the scene well if the story that was posted on the Mike South site a few months ago is true seems he and Uma have been hanging out for months and he was there the night Uma's exbf (whose now dating Astrid Star)showed up at the model house with a gun looking to do something to Uma.
sapphi10489
756 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 07:37 AM #9
blkknight1 wrote:
Oh I dont think it will be her last as she has been retweeting  a lot of blacked stuff, and she has been at Vixen functions like the parties and photoshoots, and she has been sporting her vixen gear, so she seemingly would be back in Lansky's good graces.  As for Rob Piper doing the scene well if the story that was posted on the Mike South site a few months ago is true seems he and Uma have been hanging out for months and he was there the night Uma's exbf (whose now dating Astrid Star)showed up at the model house with a gun looking to do something to Uma.

She went out with him after he wanted to kill his ex? These chicks are hilarious.
smithvenables
94 posts
Posted 29 Sep 2019 - 09:20 AM #10
a shitty 6 minute amateur clip doesn't count anyways.
peinless
8 posts
Posted 30 Sep 2019 - 01:31 AM #11
JMac wrote:
JBJ wrote:
wrote

And just because they do IR doesn't mean they aren't racist either, so stop with this bs you keep selling. 

Also if Uma wanted to shoot with prince (or any other black male), he(they) would have shot with her. Prince is the king of groveling before these dodgers so stop trying to make him this champion for black male rights!