Rosalindxxx - Teacher & BBC Loving Hotwife - saying hi

Rosalindxxx
3 posts
Posted 17 Feb 2021 - 07:30 AM #1
Hey, found out I had a model page on here under Amateur Rosa. It looked a bit bare so thought I'd join up and provide a bit more content and tell you all a bit about me.

I'm a 26yr old teacher (yup, 100% true), and a submissive hotwife to my husband (he's white).

When I met him I was pretty innocent, and even now only few people know the hotwife whore side I have (couple of friends and my sister - the latter being an interesting story!). He's brought out that whore side of me over time though, and I love it!!! To most people though they just see a well educated, innocent teacher and have no idea I love to go and meet black guys and get roughly fucked.

I started an OnlyFans to basically keep a diary of my hotwife life. I have a big exhibitionist side so do love the fact people are seeing and reacting to the pics and vids I post up there, and love to interect with all I can. I post solo stuff (ass training, toy play, etc), as well as hardcore stuff with my husband, hotwife meets and with other women (I'm bi). I do quite a few confession vids too - talking about past meets, my thoughts on meets I've had or some fantasies I'd love to fulfil (including quite a few taboo ones).

There is currently something like 1200 pics and 120 vids up there, with 20-30 new pieces of content a day. I don't do PPV stuff, it's just all there ready and waiting.

Anyway, I'll try and come on here and update things as I can, but will be more active over there obviously.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/AmateurRosa
OF - https://onlyfans.com/rosalindxxx (currently just $3.75 for a month)
irelax32
387 posts
Posted 18 Feb 2021 - 10:55 AM #2
Welcome.
Rosalindxxx
3 posts
Posted 18 Feb 2021 - 11:26 AM #3
irelax32 wrote:
Welcome.

Thank you!! <3
Rosalindxxx
3 posts
Posted 19 Feb 2021 - 05:25 AM #4
Thanks for pinning it :P

Edit. Opps, sure I saw it pinned. Ignore me, haha!
TRoyal
362 posts
Posted 20 Feb 2021 - 06:18 AM #5
What's poppin, Rosa? Naughty snowbunnies like you are always welcome around here.

Btw, have you heard of Ethereal QOS? She's another school teacher with a secret chocolate sweet tooth. Sounds like yall have a few things in common.
4lakers4
3 posts
Posted 15 Mar 2021 - 05:32 AM #6
How did your sister find out and is she also interested and whats your other fantasies?