Mrs. Amsterdam - Saying hi from The Netherlands!

mrsamsterdam
19 posts
Posted 22 Jan 2021 - 04:35 AM #1
Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself on this forum! My name is Marly, and I am a 22-year old student from The Netherlands. I live 20 minutes from our capital, Amsterdam, hence my name! In daily life I am studying law (I hope to become a lawyer), but I also have a hobby which most of my fellow students don't know about - I love to fuck big black cocks!! <3

A few months ago I created my own Twitter account and I joined OnlyFans, where I am now uploading new content of my adventures daily. I already loved fucking BBC, but now that I am discovering others also like to watch me do this, it's an even bigger encouragement for me to pursue my second career as true Queen of Spades.

I'll be sharing some previews of my content here as well, and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you soon at onlyfans.mrsamsterdam.nl!

X

Marly
TRoyal
360 posts
Posted 23 Jan 2021 - 08:43 AM #2
What's good sexy lady? 

I follow you on Twitter, and I gotta say, you definitely post some filthy smut. Always glad to have naughty snowbunnies like you here.
CreampieGuy
489 posts
Posted 23 Jan 2021 - 08:54 AM #3
What's your Twitter account so I can give you a follow?
JBJ
578 posts
Posted 24 Jan 2021 - 07:35 AM #4
Welcome! I recognize you from Twitter, great to have you here.

When did you get into black men and what prompted you to try out actual shoots?
mrsamsterdam
19 posts
Posted 24 Jan 2021 - 08:31 AM #5
CreampieGuy wrote:
What's your Twitter account so I can give you a follow?

www.twitter.com/mrsamsterdamxxx

X

Marly
mrsamsterdam
19 posts
Posted 24 Jan 2021 - 08:32 AM #6
JBJ wrote:
Welcome! I recognize you from Twitter, great to have you here.

When did you get into black men and what prompted you to try out actual shoots?

Thank you!! It was always a fantasy, which I made reality nearly two years ago. And I've always had an exhibitionist side.. 

X
poohbear
258 posts
Posted 24 Jan 2021 - 02:25 AM #7
Loved Amsterdam when I visited in 2015.  That Red Light District is something else.  I have to return someday.  
mrsamsterdam
19 posts
Posted 25 Jan 2021 - 02:07 AM #8
At this moment the city is really quiet.. It's best to return after COVID, I'd say!
StartARevolution
9 posts
Posted 31 Jan 2021 - 01:12 AM #9
How and when did you know you prefer black men?
mrsamsterdam
19 posts
Posted 01 Feb 2021 - 09:53 AM #10
Well, it's a long story.. 

It had been my fantasy for a very long time to have sex with a well-endowed black guy. Then, about two years ago during an evening where my BF and myself had way too much to drink, I mentioned this fantasy. 🙈  I immediately regretted it as I expected my BF to be angry, but instead, he smiled and started asking me questions why I would like that, what I would like to do with him, etc. 😏  

A few weeks later, on a random evening just after dinner, I was told to put on some nice lingerie and to not ask any questions. After changing into my favourite set, my boyfriend blindfolded me and guided me to a pillow in the middle of the living room where I had to sit down on my knees. He told me I should have been careful what I wished for. 😨  About 5 minutes later, I heard the front door open, and another 2 minutes later I felt a hand around my throat and a large cock being shoved in my mouth. This was my FIRST BBC, and ever since, I've become addicted! 🙈
TRoyal
360 posts
Posted 09 Feb 2021 - 04:48 AM #11
That story sexy af. If the lawyer thing doesn't work out, you could consider a career in writing erotica